We hope you love your items as much as we do but understand if you do wish to make a return or exchange. Here is how to make a return and some things you need to know beforehand.
- To make a return please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for wanting to make a return and we will provide shipping and further details.
- We do not provide free returns at this stage and if you are outside of the UK you must cover all shipping and tax costs. If you do not cover tax costs this will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Returns or exchanges must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted if items are unused with swing tag still attached and returned within the original packaging. If items are not returned like this or are damaged they will be sent back to you.
- Please get a tracking number and receipt when you make your return as proof.
- If you would like to exchange your item (within 14 days) please contact us and we will handle this for you, provided the item you would like is in stock.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original payment method, and may take up to 10 working days.
- If you are unhappy with your item or you receive it damaged please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help with any issues.
For any other queries please contact us via email.